HOW TO COVER SCARS
SKIN CONFIDENT CAN HELP YOU REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF SCARS
Skin Confident will teach you how to cover scars quickly and easily with specialised scar makeup camouflage products that last all day. Scar camouflage makeup can become a hassle-free part of your daily routine giving you the freedom to choose how much you want to reveal.
Irrespective of the cause of your scar (accident, burn, self-harm, surgery, acne, etc) Skin Confident can help you identify the correct camouflage cover up for your scar.
DURING YOUR EXPERT SKIN CAMOUFLAGE CONSULTATION WE WILL:
- Identify a skin colour match that blends seamlessly with the rest of your skin
- Teach you how to apply & remove the scar cover up yourself easily and quickly
- Recommend scar makeup products that are water and sweat resistant, easy to apply and remove and extremely long lasting
- Adapt our recommendation based on the area affected and how much cover you want to achieve
- Use medical grade, professional scar makeup products that will not irritate your skin
- Tell you where you can buy your scar makeup & cover up products
- Explain how to obtain scar camouflage products on prescription, if applicable
HOW DOES SKIN CAMOUFLAGE WORK?
Skin camouflage products differ from traditional scar make-up concealer products because they are a lot more pigmented and long-lasting. They were originally designed as a ‘scar crème’ for soldiers having suffered from scarring in WWII to be easy to use and provide full coverage without looking like make-up. There are now several different brands offering skin camouflage products and a huge range of shades to choose from to match your skin tone.
COMBINED SKIN CAMOUFLAGE AND MAKE-UP CONSULTATION
As a qualified and experienced make-up artist, Babs can show you how to combine your skin camouflage with every-day make-up to leave you with flawless, beautiful coverage. She can teach you how to accentuate your best features and further draw attention away from your skin.
Read more about the Combined Skin Camouflage and Make-Up Consultation